Posted on 05 June 2017
This is as simple as it can possibly get. A creamy Italian dish featuring the awesome flavors of Kentucky barbecue!
- 1/4 cup Burley Farm Awesome Sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 lb. frozen tortellini
- 1/2 lb. applewood smoked Gouda
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Migliarese Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the tortellini according to the directions on the package.
- Meanwhile, shred the Gouda.
- Once the tortellini are cooked, spoon them into a baking dish and mix well with your desired amount of Burley Farm Awesome Sauce. We prefer 1/4 cup but adjust as you desire.
- Top with the shredded Gouda and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle with Migliarese Extra Virgin Olive Oil and bake until the cheese is bubbly. Serve with additional sauce for those who like a bit more kick.
- Serve with your favorite red wine. We recommend Tonnino Syrah!