Posted on 31 July 2017
A fabulous picnic dish to be enjoyed as a main course or as a side dish to a delicious grilled creation! Serve with a crisp white wine like Italo Cescon Pinot Grigio and enjoy a relaxing no-frills tasty meal.
- 1 bag frozen corn, thawed
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber
- 1/2 bag Migliarese Organic Pitted Split Olives
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 T Gran Cucina Genovese Pesto
- On high heat, place the corn in a large skillet and stir until toasted.
- Roughly chop the tomatoes and cucumber.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and pesto.
- Once the corn is toasted, remove from heat and stir in the sour cream and pesto mixture.
- Toss with the tomatoes, cucumber, and split green olives. Spoon into a serving bowl and enjoy!