Italian Recipe - Lemon Cheesecake
Posted on 16 November 2016
Sometimes you need a dessert in a jiffy, especially during the holidays when you have friends stopping by for a visit or last-minute guests for dinner. I like to have a quick and easy frozen dessert on hand, but I also prefer a way to make that store-bought dessert seem much more special. This lemon cheesecake will do just that! A little time and effort will create a pretty masterpiece for your friends to enjoy, but without any stress!
- Frozen (or fresh) cheesecake
- 1 jar Migliarese Organic Lemon Marmalade
- 1/4 cup orange juice (optional)
- Lemon or lime twists, fresh berries, mint sprigs, or powdered sugar for garnish (optional)
- If you are using a frozen cheesecake, be sure to thaw it per the instructions on the box before serving, but it is easier to spread the marmalade on it while the cheesecake is still frozen.
- Carefully spread the jar of Migliarese Organic Lemon Marmalade evenly over the top of the cheesecake. If you prefer the marmalade to be thinner (or you are in a hurry), warm it on the stove with the orange juice and allow to cool before spreading on the cheesecake.
- Garnish with your choice of lemon or lime twists, fresh berries, mint sprigs, or powdered sugar, or just leave as is for your guests to enjoy.
Cheesecake just begs for a sweet dessert wine to accompany it. With the fresh lemon flavors of this treat, our Cantine Montagna Sangue di Giuda will perfectly even out the tartness of the dessert. Prefer coffee? Serve any blend of Pellini espresso for a warm end to a great visit with friends!