Italian Recipe - Mulberry Ricotta Pizza
Posted on 15 May 2017
If you are a pizza lover like me, this recipe will tickle your fancy! A simple pizza that could serve as a meal or snack, the creamy goodness of the ricotta cheese, sweet jam, and salty cheese just in time for summer! The recipe will make one 8" pizza so be sure to adjust accordingly. We recommend serving this pizza with Veglio Bacco Sweet Red, a semi-sweet wine that will perfectly complement the salty cheeses and delicate fresh taste of mulberries.
- Pizza dough
- 1/4 cup Migliarese Mulberry Jam
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup Havarti cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- Fresh mint
- Heat oven to its highest setting.
- Prepare your pizza dough and place on a baking stone.
- Spread Migliarese Mulberry Jam on the crust as you would sauce on any other pizza.
- Spoon the ricotta cheese onto the pizza crust and spread around the pizza.
- Top with blue cheese and Havarti.
- Bake for approximately 6 to 8 minutes. If you like a crispier top, broil the pizza for an extra minute or two.
- Top with chopped fresh mint.