Q's BBQ Chicken Wraps
Posted on 05 June 2017
A great barbecue dish doesn't have to take hours to prepare. Get ready for a delicious and easy BBQ meal perfect for lunch or dinner.
- 1 T Migliarese Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 t cumin
- 1 t paprika
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 2 lbs. chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Burley Farm Q's Secret Sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 lb. Havarti cheese, shredded
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 tomato, sliced julianne-style
- 1 orange or yellow pepper, sliced julianne-style
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine the Migliarese Extra Virgin Olive Oil, chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Slice chicken breasts into 1/2 inch thick strips and add to bag. Shake to mix all ingredients and coat chicken. Allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- Heat a large pan on high heat. Once hot, add the chicken strips. Cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add the Burley Farm Q's Secret Sauce and blue cheese dressing to the pan and stir well to combine.
- Sprinkle the Havarti cheese on the chicken and stir until melted.
- Meanwhile, warm the tortillas and layer the lettuce, tomato and pepper. Add the chicken strips on top and roll to secure.
- Enjoy with your favorite side dish and a glass of your favorite pinot noir. We recommend Italo Cescon Pinot Noir.