Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Posted on 13 December 2016
Whether in a casserole, baked, or mashed, everyone loves sweet potatoes! So why not change it up with this delicious recipe? Rosemary roasted sweet potatoes will pair with any ham, beef, or chicken dish. No matter what meet you pair with this side dish, serve it with Italo Cescon Pinot Noir for an added pleasure of earthly flavors.
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 T Migliarese Rosemary Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil (plus more for serving)
- Sea salt
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Clean sweet potatoes and slice into bite-sized pieces.
- Chop the onion into small pieces.
- Place sweet potatoes and onion on a baking dish and drizzle with Migliarese Rosemary Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a sprinkling of sea salt.
- Roast sweet potatoes for 30 minutes or until roasted on the outside and soft on the inside, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
- Once cooked, place in a serving dish and mix with feta cheese. Add salt to taste.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary and an extra drizzle of Migliarese Rosemary Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.